THE NEW BEDFORD REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (NBRA):
The NBRA was established on October 11, 1960. The NBRA is responsible for the urban renewal planning and project implementation in designated urban renewal areas in the City of New Bedford
The Authority is made up of five (5) members, four (4) of whom are selected by the Mayor and one (1) by the State of Massachusetts.
David Kennedy – Chairperson
Terrance G. Lewis, Sr.
The following are links to State websites related to Redevelopment Authority laws and regulations:
- October 3rd, 2018 – Notice / Agenda
- September 5, 2018 – Agenda
- June 7, 2018 – Revised Agenda
- June 7, 2018 – Meeting Minutes
- March 20, 2018 – Revised-Agenda
- March 20, 2018 – Meeting Minutes