The City of New Bedford has roadwork sites for this upcoming week of
December 10th, 2018 – December 14th, 2018 and they are as follows:
The City of New Bedford – Department of Public Infrastructure
- Eversource will be replacing the gas main on the following locations:
- Myrtle St. from Clark St. to Linden St.
- Myrtle St. from Fillmore St to Sawyer St.
- Campbell St from Shawmut St and Cottage St
- Collins St from Cedar St and Cottage St
- Summer St from Fillmore St to Sawyer St
- Garfield St from Myrtle St to Mt. Pleasant St
- Glover St from Collins St to Austin St
- Rockdale Ave from Allen St to Hawthorn St
Lead Service Replacement Project:
Tuesday – Friday (07:00 to 16:00)
- The Contractor is scheduled to continue work replacing existing lead water service connections along Rockland St, South Second St, Warwick St, Rivet St, Purchase St and County St.
- Contractor working on reconstruction of Rt. 18 from Walnut St. to Cove St.
- Contractor working on reconstruction of Coggeshall St. from Mitchell St. to Purchase St.
- Contractor has begun work at Front St/ Elm St intersection. There will be no traffic controls in place this week.
- Contractor will be working on street and sidewalk patches throughout the City.
- The Contractor will be scheduling appointments and will have technicians visiting various locations throughout the city to replace meters and meter interface units (meter readers).
- Department of Public Infrastructure will be filling potholes on a continuous basis throughout the city.