The City of New Bedford has roadwork sites for this upcoming week of October 24, 2016 – October 29, 2016 and they are as follows:
The City of New Bedford – Department of Public Infrastructure
Acushnet Ave & Wamsutta St Railroad Bridge:
- Contractor will be working on miscellaneous items throughout the project.
- The roadway closure at Acushnet Ave & Wamsutta will remain closed. Please follow detour signs.
- MASSDOT will be performing bridge repairs at Phillips Rd. over the RT 140 location.
- MASSDOT will be performing bridge repairs at County St and Purchase St over the I-195 East Bound.
- The Contractor is scheduled to complete final trench paving at various intersections along Ashley Blvd between Park Ave and Deane St.
- Contractor will be building the Cove Walk between West Rodney French Blvd. and Cove Rd.
- Contractor will be installing cement concrete sidewalks on Maxfield St from Liberty St. to Lindsey St
- Contractor will be building an extension to the Multi use path on West Rodney French Blvd, between Hazelwood Park and Hurricane Barrier gate.
- Contactor will be paving miscellaneous patches though out the city.
- Hydrant flushing on dead ends in the city. This may cause a temporary loss of water pressure.