The City of New Bedford has roadwork sites for this upcoming week of December 12, 2016 – December 17, 2016 and they are as follows:
The City of New Bedford – Department of Public Infrastructure
Acushnet Ave & Wamsutta St Railroad Bridge:
- Contractor will be working on miscellaneous items throughout the project.
- The roadway closure at Acushnet Ave & Wamsutta will remain closed. Please follow detour signs.
- The Contractor is scheduled to complete final trench paving at various intersections along Ashley Blvd between Park Ave and Deane St.
- Contractor will be building the Cove Walk between West Rodney French Blvd. and Cove Rd
- Contractor will be building an extension to the Multi use path on West Rodney French Blvd, between Hazelwood Park and Hurricane Barrier gate.
- Contractor will be performing miscellaneous tasks on Tallman Street, Bullard Street and Nye Street between Acushnet Avenue and Belleville Avenue.
- Contactor will be paving miscellaneous patches throughout the city.
- Hydrant flushing on dead ends in the city. This may cause a temporary loss of water pressure.