The City of New Bedford has roadwork sites for this upcoming week of July 28, 2014 – Aug 1, 2014 and they are as follows:
The City of New Bedford – Department of Public Infrastructure
New Bedford / Fairhaven Bridge:
- Please be aware of detours and traffic delays, follow signs posted.
Route 6, Route 140 & Brownell Avenue Project:
- Drainage installation on Brownell Ave & Route 6 temporary lane closures.
- Water Division: The hydrant program will be in operation from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Monday through Friday. Due to opening and closing of gate valves and the reverse flowing of water, there may be temporary water discoloration. Flushing will be the in the area of Ashley Blvd between Wood St and Nash Rd.
- Purchase St between Bedford St & Russell St, Contractor working on miscellaneous items.
- Pleasant St between Grinnell St & Wing St, Contractor working on miscellaneous items.
- Robeson St between Richmond St & Cottage St, Contractor working on miscellaneous items.
- Contractor working on miscellaneous items on Braley Rd. Just north of Susan Street approximately 600ft northerly.