The City of New Bedford has roadwork sites for this upcoming week of February 2, 2015 – February 6, 2015 and they are as follows:
The City of New Bedford – Department of Public Infrastructure
New Bedford / Fairhaven Bridge:
- Please be aware of detours and traffic delays, follow signs posted.
Route 6, Route 140 & Brownell Avenue Project:
- Working on traffic lights throughout intersection of Brownell Ave & Route 6.
- Installation of LED Lights City wide.
- Installing erosion controls and bridge repair work. Detour signs will be placed. Within City of New Bedford limits Interstate 195.
- Greenwood St from Hathaway blvd to Summit St excavation of soils. Section of road will be closed. Please follow detour signs.
- Mass DOT repairing off ramps from 195 to Route 18. Please follow detour signs.
- Nstar Gas replacing gas main on Coggeshall St from Belleville Ave to North Front St including Grandfield St from Coggeshall Street to the end.
- City of New Bedford, Department of Public Infrastructure will be replacing lead water service lines on Covell St between Acushnet Ave and Belleville Ave.
- City of New Bedford, Department of Public Infrastructure will be replacing water main on McArthur Dr between Elm St and Front St.