The City of New Bedford has roadwork sites for this upcoming week of August 25, 2014 – Aug 29, 2014 and they are as follows:
The City of New Bedford – Department of Public Infrastructure
New Bedford / Fairhaven Bridge:
- Please be aware of detours and traffic delays, follow signs posted.
Route 6, Route 140 & Brownell Avenue Project:
- Drainage installation & road widening on Brownell Ave & Route 6 temporary lane closures.
- Water Division: The hydrant program will be in operation from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Monday through Friday. Due to opening and closing of gate valves and the reverse flowing of water, there may be temporary water discoloration. Flushing will be the in the area of Acushnet Avenue between Belleville Rd and Coffin Ave.
- Contractor working on miscellaneous items on Braley Rd. Just north of Susan Street approximately 600ft northerly.
- City installing water main on Clifford St between Ashley Blvd & Brook St.
- Excavating and grading roadway, at Howard Avenue btw Acushnet Ave and Belleville Ave.