The City of New Bedford has roadwork sites for this upcoming week of February 15, 2016 – February 19, 2016 and they are as follows:
The City of New Bedford – Department of Public Infrastructure
New Bedford / Fairhaven Bridge:
- Please be aware of detours and traffic delays, follow signs posted.
Acushnet Ave & Wamsutta St Railroad Bridge:
- Contractor will be working on miscellaneous items throughout the project.
- The roadway closure at Acushnet Ave & Wamsutta will remain closed. Please follow detour signs. Use caution.
Coggeshall St Sewer Separation:
- Contractor will be installing drain pipe at the Intersection of Coggeshall St and Belleville Ave to North Front St. The Contractor will also, be installing sewer main piping along Coggeshall St between Belleville Ave and Acushnet Ave. There will be access to all businesses within the work zone.
- MASSDOT working under Route 6 over pass at McArthur Drive. Road narrows at location.
- Contractor to excavate test pits, along Ashley Blvd at the Davis St and Query St intersections. Work is weather dependent.