The City of New Bedford has roadwork sites for this upcoming week of March 20, 2017 – March 25, 2017 and they are as follows:
The City of New Bedford – Department of Public Infrastructure
Acushnet Ave & Wamsutta St Railroad Bridge:
- Contractor will be working on miscellaneous items throughout the project.
- The roadway closure at Acushnet Ave & Wamsutta will remain closed. Please follow detour signs.
- Contractor will be working on miscellaneous items on the Cove Walk between West Rodney French Blvd. and Cove Rd.
- MassDot will be working on drainage on Route 18 south bound by Fairhaven bridge exit.
- Contractors will be relocating extenet cables on S Second St. from Union St to School St Also, S second St to Purchase St. Please follow detour signs.
- Hydrant flushing on dead ends in the city. This may cause a temporary loss of water pressure.