The City of New Bedford has roadwork sites for this upcoming week of December 15, 2014 – December 19, 2014 and they are as follows:
The City of New Bedford – Department of Public Infrastructure
New Bedford / Fairhaven Bridge:
- Please be aware of detours and traffic delays, follow signs posted.
Route 6, Route 140 & Brownell Avenue Project:
- Contractor working on pavement markings within the intersection of Brownell Ave & Route 6.
- Contactor working on miscellaneous items throughout project limits at the Intersection of Shawmut Ave & Hathaway Rd.
- Installation of LED Lights City wide.
- Working on miscellaneous items on Liberty St at Harrington Park.
- Contractor working on miscellaneous items at Portland St between Brock Ave and East Rodney French Blvd.
- Installing erosion controls and bridge repair work. Detour signs will be placed. Within City of New Bedford limits Interstate 195.
- Installing drainage at Brooklawn Park just south of tennis courts.
- Greenwood St from Hathaway blvd to Summit St excavation of soils. Section of road will be closed. Please follow detour signs.