The City of New Bedford has roadwork sites for this upcoming week of August 22, 2016 – August 27, 2016 and they are as follows:
The City of New Bedford – Department of Public Infrastructure
New Bedford / Fairhaven Bridge:
- Please be aware of detours and traffic delays, follow signs posted.
Acushnet Ave & Wamsutta St Railroad Bridge:
- Contractor will be working on miscellaneous items throughout the project.
- The roadway closure at Acushnet Ave & Wamsutta will remain closed. Please follow detour signs.
Coggeshall St Sewer Separation:
- The Contractor is scheduled to complete sidewalk and curbing repairs and trench paving along Coggeshall St between Belleville Ave and the Fairhaven bridge this week.
- MASSDOT will be performing bridge repairs at Phillips Rd. over the RT 140 location.
- The Contractor is scheduled to complete final trench paving along Tarklin Hill Rd between Worcester St and Ashley Blvd and at various intersections along Ashley Blvd between Tarklin Hill Rd and Deane St
- Contractor will be building the Cove Walk between West Rodney French Blvd. and Cove Rd.
- Contractor will be paving Bessey St from Acushnet Ave to the Acushnet town line.
- Contractor will be paving Tacoma St from Wildwood Rd. Westerly to the end.
- Contractor will be paving Rotch St between Hawthorn St to Maple St.
- Contractor will be paving and installing curbing Maxfield St from Liberty St. to Lindsey St.
- Hydrant flushing on dead ends in the city. This may cause a temporary loss of water pressure.
- Hydrant flushing at industrial park on Sunday August 21, 2016. This may cause temporary loss of pressure.