The City of New Bedford has roadwork sites for this upcoming week of September 26, 2016 – September 30, 2016 and they are as follows:
The City of New Bedford – Department of Public Infrastructure
New Bedford / Fairhaven Bridge:
- Please be aware of detours and traffic delays, follow signs posted.
Acushnet Ave & Wamsutta St Railroad Bridge:
- Contractor will be working on miscellaneous items throughout the project.
- The roadway closure at Acushnet Ave & Wamsutta will remain closed. Please follow detour signs.
- MASSDOT will be performing bridge repairs at Phillips Rd. over the RT 140 location.
- MASSDOT will be performing bridge repairs at County St and Purchase St over the I-195 East Bound.
- The Contractor is scheduled to complete final trench paving at various Intersections along Ashley Blvd between Tarklin Hill Rd and Deane St.
- Contractor will be building the Cove Walk between West Rodney French Blvd. and Cove Rd.
- Contractor will be working on miscellaneous items on Tacoma St from Wildwood Rd. Westerly to the end.
- Contractor will be installing granite curbing and cement concrete sidewalks on Maxfield St from Liberty St. to Lindsey St
- Contractor will be building an extension to the Multi use path on West Rodney French Blvd, between Hazelwood Park and Hurricane Barrier gate.
- Hydrant flushing on dead ends in the city. This may cause a temporary loss of water pressure.