Constituent Services Coordinators
The Office of Human Services Staff consisting of Constituent Services Coordinators who focus on addressing the needs of elders, persons with disabilities and low-income residents of New Bedford.
Nora Andino is a bi-lingual staff (Spanish) member who:
- Provides Information/ referral services to constituents with emphasis on the Latino Community
- Networks and collaborates on client’s behalf
- Helps to facilitate city and community services for those with a language barrier
- Attends agency and community meetings
- Collaborates with other agencies/organizations
Contact: Nora Andino
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Para informacion en Espanol llame al (508) 979.1516
Pauline Macedo is a bi-lingual staff (Portuguese) member who:
- Provides Information/ referral & direct services to constituents with emphasis on the Elderly/Disabled and Portuguese Speaking Community
- Assists with housing related matters, abatements etc.
- Serves as a liaison on behalf of City Departments and constituents for their needs.
- Collaborates with other Social Service Agencies by attending agency & community meetings.
Contact: Pauline Macedo
Phone: (508) 961-3135
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am. – 5:00 pm.
Home, Hospital and Nursing Home Visits available upon request.
Para informacao em Portugues chame o Escretorio pelo tel (508)961-3135