The 911 emergency service hot line is a life saving tool used when extreme circumstances arise. This is a public service provided for the express purpose of treating victims at the scene and while in transit to the nearest hospital.
When the following emergencies arise, call 911 for immediate assistance.
|Automobile Accidents||Broken or Dislocated Limbs||Constant Bleeding|
|Continuous Vomiting||Heart Attack||Overdose Victim|
|Severe Allergic Reactions||Severe Asthma Attack||Severe Burns|
When calling for an ambulance please give the following information.
- WHAT IS YOUR LOCATION?
Example: 181 Hillman Street Floor #2 (be specific as possible including cross streets)
- WHAT IS YOUR CALL BACK NUMBER?
Give your phone number in case we need to call you back for more information
- WHY YOU NEED THE AMBULANCE?
Chest pain, difficulty breathing, etc.
- THE NUMBER OF INJURED PERSONS?
How many patients need medical treatment
- WHAT IS THE APPROXIMATE AGE OF INJURED PERSON(S)?
The child is six years old.
- WHAT IS THE SEX OF THE INJURED PERSON(S)?
The injured person is a male approximately thirty years old.
- IS THE INJURED PERSON(S) CONSCIOUS?
The injured man is conscious and talkative.
- IS THE INJURED PERSON(S) BREATHING?
The injured man is breathing erratically.