The City of New Bedford is committed to protecting health, safety, public welfare and the environment during the performance of investigative and response actions at the Parker Street Waste Site, which includes New Bedford High School, Keith Middle School, the wetlands adjacent to Keith Middle School, the Nemasket Street Lots, and six residential properties purchased by the City of New Bedford.
Partial Response Action Outcome (RAO) Statements
Data Summary Reports
- Transect “A”, Hathaway Boulevard and Durfee Street – November, 2008
- Transect “B”, Liberty Street – August, 2008
- Transect “C”, Parker Street at Liberty Street – August, 2008
- Transect “E”, Parker Street at Hathaway Boulevard – August, 2008
- City Properties/Rights-of-Way – March, 2008
Transect “D” was proposed, but sampling was not conducted.