ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
|Zoning Board Members|
|Laura Parrish, Chair|
|Celeste Paleologos, Vice Chair|
|Leo Choquette, Jr.,Clerk|
|Robert J. Schilling|
- Digital pre-submission review is recommended for all applications: Digital submissions are recommended for review prior to submitting hard copies.
- Email applications to: Laura.Ryan@newbedford-ma.gov.
- Physical copies are due at NOON on the Friday deadlines in the schedule: Approved, complete applications must be received by the Department of City Planning (City Hall, 133 William Street, Room 303), by NOON on the Application Submittal Deadline.
- Cases are scheduled on first come, first serve basis: Cases are scheduled in the order they are received.
- Building permit rejection packet is required: Applications for the Zoning Board of Appeals will not be accepted without a denied building permit application from the Department of Inspectional Services (DIS). Contact DIS for questions regarding your rejection packet.
- Certified Abutters Lists are required for all applications: Abutters lists may take up two weeks to produce. Please plan accordingly and contact the Planning Department to request assistance.