Emergency Preparedness refers to the capacity of individuals to remain safe before, during and after an emergency or natural disaster. Natural Disasters include blizzards, earthquakes, hurricanes and tornadoes. Emergency situations include explosions, fires, chemical emergencies and virus outbreaks.
- Emergency Preparedness and You – Learn what to do to be prepared.
- Winters in New England – What to do before, during and after a blizzard.
- Hurricane Season – What to do before, during and after a hurricane.
- EDS_NBBOH11.13.08Emergency Dispensing Sites – Learn how and where to get medicine in an emergency.
- New Bedford Emergency Management Department – Learn more about the city’s emergency department.
- Emergency Planning for Retailers – How to Respond to Emergency situations.
- Become a Medical Reserve Corps Volunteer – Help to assist in the planning, response and recovery efforts from natural or man-made emergencies.